First Love Never Dies

@yanzalong (10150)
Indonesia
I disagree with that. To me, love is a feeling growing within ourselves. It will change as we grow older. I heard there are a few who still keep their love for someone who has in fact forgotten them. Why do we still love someone who doesn't love us anymore? When I was still in senior high school I loved my classmate but the love finally died down. What's your take on this?
@tallawah (8292)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I agree with you. If I look back in my life I note that this 'first love' was not love. I would more call it a 'crush' because one of the things you learn in life is that you can't love someone you don't really know.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
some says its infatuation
@yanzalong (10150)
What does love actually relate to? I mean we cannot mix this love with love between families, right?
@yanzalong (10150)
@SHOHANA In a way, yes. It is driven with it to start with.
Yes first love does fizzle and rightfully so when both people have moved on and life has offered them so much more than they could of hoped . . .
@yanzalong (10150)
They become less interested in each other or one of them walked out on the other one. Fizzling out is a process as well.
@yanzalong it certainly is and it can truly hurt when we invest a lot of ourselves into the emotional confines of someone else
@augusta123 (4545)
It does die at some point
@kepweng (11531)
yes very true im believing in this so you still love your first love?
@yanzalong (10150)
No. Not at all. She's gone in my mind.
I believe it's half true. Although one may not still love their first love, they will always have some type of feelings for them.
@yanzalong (10150)
I guess you are right.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
For me love has no serial number like 1st,2nd last n many more, I love when I feel it
@yanzalong (10150)
I agree with you.