Nowadays do you think cooking is easier than it used to be?

This is what my mom says everytime she sees those quick recipes on multiple channels on YouTube: "Oh my God, it's everything so easy!" (and I think she's kinda right about it). But how do you see this new gastronomic / culinary scenario?
@mandala100 (25344)
@TheInvisibleMan The basic principles of cooking remains the same my friend althought it's a bit easier today with all the modern gadgets and equiptment etc.
I just make things and also improvise and hope that it turns out fine.
@dodoazo (11290)
An expert cook wouldn't boost but rather talk it his experience. It's eaasy for them to watch how the recipe is done.
@Tracy04 (10661)
I guess so
@ms1864 (7001)
• Bangalore, India
It does look easy... but I dont enjoy cooking so I dont personally try it. my mom watches such things though. She too finds it quite easy.
I think so. At least today we have advanced tools like electrical pressure cooker, bread machine, electrical mixer and so on. It makes everything well ready in a short time.
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
yup i think cooking is eary nowadays
@averygirl72 (14110)
Easier now because you can watch it in sites like Youtube how to cook a certain recipe