My son hates ACV

Malaysia
In case you might not know, ACV stands for apple cider vinegar. My son hates that smell which gives a strong pungent smell ehich pukes him. I had to apply ACV onto the black moles on his nose bridge, that appeared ugly on top. Did noticed the moles are getting smaller and fading. JUst a dab with cotton will do but he was yelling and complaining just now. What items that you hated the smell most? My son hates ACV but I don't mind
I have read that ACV does work to reduce to size of moles, some disappear completely. ACV does have an unpleasant odor. I drink a little bit of it each day since it lowers blood pressure. I do not have high blood pressure, but would like to prevent it.
really, congrats. How much or how many teaspoon do you drink per day? Dilute with water?
@peachpurple Just two tablespoons a day. I take it straight, but brush me teeth after drinking it because it is acidic and can harm teeth.
@JeeyanDee (2750)
It does smell bad, but tastes worse. Hahaha
yes, I agree with you, I would puke if I drink it
@JeeyanDee (2750)
@peachpurple I agree because I tried and almost did. It was really awful but once you get used to it, it gets better.
@prashu228 (18827)
I heard that ACV is good for skin and cleaning the system. A glass of water with two teaspoons on ACV is good on empty stomach as they say. But i do know about it useful for moles .
isn't it sourish?
@prashu228 (18827)
@peachpurple glass of water one ot two teaspoons of water means it's diluted completely. You can understand that .
@prashu228 ok thanks
@holdoors (1216)
I don't like fishy smells.
Pungent
@acelawrites (9963)
Any foul odor.
garbage bin?