Alumni Reunion

@holdoors (1672)
Malaysia
I just got an email from the school alumni. They are pretty active at creating meetings and sessions for us to connect with our alma mater. Do you usually go to such reunions? I find it a great chance to catch up with old school friends.
@renicemae (3206)
Yeah. We do that every end of the year with my high school classmates. It's fun. Really fun especially when the topic is the "not very good things" we do in the past The times when our teachers cry or got furious to our batch
@holdoors (1672)
We always reminisce about the good old schooling days.
@renicemae (3206)
@holdoors Yeah. It's always good to go back at those times. It's a carefree life with all the fun in it.
@mandala100 (38839)
@holdoors As much as possible I attend those alumni re-union my friend. It's not everyday that an Alumni Homecoming happen.
@holdoors (1672)
That is true. Mine happens on an annual basis. There are multiple different events so there are many chances for us to go.
@mandala100 (38839)
@holdoors Alright my friend and thanks for that information.
@Prshnth (945)
• Bangalore, India
I would ..great opportunity..
@holdoors (1672)
Yes, it is an excellent way to network.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I haven't had a chance to go to a reunion yet so I mostly interact with my old school friends on social media. I think that is a good idea and that you are lucky to have had that chance.
@holdoors (1672)
I believe it depends on the school's alumni members and support from all relevant parties.
@ckyera (17261)
I always want to but never attended any because of where I live now. I was not able to join them because my schedule didn't permit me. So sad but still I am hoping that one day, I will be able to join them.