Internet was down I was also down!

Asansol, India
Guys I was feeling very depressed. I could not come here also for a few days. For past few days my net connection is down. In the office it is working. But I missed some important jobs due to this. That is why feeling so down. But do not worry as I am back again now. By the way I had to attend some offline jobs. I had to look after my father also. And give time to my family too. So never mind. How are you is life still normal.
I am sorry to know that you had Internet problems. I hope that the line is now fixed and working well.
• Asansol, India
Yes after a long time it is working again. Now I can be active here again and discuss and respond ha ha.
@mysimplelot I am glad it's working and you can be back online.
@UmiNoor (3487)
It's frustrating when Internet connection is lost. It had been happening to me every time there's a thunderstorm.
@prashu228 (25811)
Ohh i had this problem last week.. it's due to rains
@gullver (544)
• Egypt
I think I can't live without internet , really I feel that, how the internet connection is down I feel really angry
It sounds like you definitely had things to keep you busy.
@holdoors (1672)
The Internet is pretty important for our daily lives. It feels like part of us missing once it goes down.