Good Sonday Morning, myLotters ! 9-3-17

Photo taken by me
@xstitcher (9636)
Petaluma, California
Hello, all on this Lord's day ! Feeling a bit lousy still today, but not quite as bad as I did yesterday. Today I'd like to take it easy, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get some more done before I go back to work on Tuesday. I hope to get more than just "Good Morning" and "Good Night" posted on here today, but we'll see. Have a super morning/afternoon/evening in your part of myLot land !
@SonjaRae (5797)
That picture is absolutely lovely! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday
@xstitcher (9636)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @SonjaRae ! I really liked getting pictures of flags (before I lost my camera!).
@SonjaRae (5797)
@xstitcher I understand. To me there's nothing that fills me with such a sense of awe as to seeing a flag blowing in the wind against the sun in a blue sky. As both of my sons were in the United States Army, and my sister @corallevang served our country as well it fills me with a warm feeling when I see the flag.
Have a good day! hope you feel better now! Have a blast!
@prashu228 (20207)
It's sleeping time for me.. hope you are having a great day
Hope you feel better by end of the day
I wish you a wonderful day!
@CoralLevang (36825)
I hope you get to feeling better today, Stacey. Great picture of the American flag! I've always enjoyed photographs such as that.