Just finished Book 6 in the Outlander series

It is called A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon. I've spent my summer reading these novels and I've really been enjoying them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for something new to read. The books are long so you will definitely have something to keep you busy for a long time. Starz has turned the first 3 books into television adaptations. The first 2 seasons of Outlander have already aired and the 3rd one, based on the 3rd novel Voyager, will start being shown in just over a week. Now I'm on to the 7th book--An Echo In The Bone. Can't wait!
• Lakewood, Colorado
You really love those books donĀ“t you Chicaa? I am glad you can read them in peace and quiet. Nice
It is an excellent series!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@NJChicaa Is it the same stories as the series on tv? Because I loved it when I had tv! I was always missing it though.
@TiarasOceanView Yes. Each season is based on 1 of the books. This upcoming 3rd season is based on my favorite of the novels so far, Voyager.
I really want to read these books. I am going to see if they are available at the local library.
They are sooo good!
@NJChicaa I will go there on Tuesday and see
I've read a few of her books. Thanks for the recommendation! Woot!