A Relaxing Day!

@thelme55 (14338)
Germany
Yes, it is still a relaxing day for me. It is 8 in the evening here in my neck of the woods. Was your day relaxing, too? This afternoon I was treating myself to a mixture of a Thai and Wellness massage. No, not in my work place. I separate my work from my private massage. I went to another Thai massage studio. This time no longer incognito as the owner and massage therapist asked me what kind of work I have that my back and shoulders were tensed. I didn't tell her though where I work. 3 Reasons why I go to another massage studio: 1. I can enjoy the massage without being talked too much. 2. I want to learn how the other do their massages. 3. The massage therapist do her best for the client especially that I have outed myself. I have nap a little while being massaged for an hour. It was a relaxing massage that I have this month. I know it is expensive but I am worth it. Anyway, the money that I paid was from the tips I received for massaging my clients at work. I have booked for the next month massage treatment and I am looking forward to it. How do you pamper yourself? After the massage treatment, I have accidentally met a friend in the city and we went to an Italian Ice Café enjoying chatting with each other. It was indeed a good day for me.
• Riga, Latvia
That sounds very relaxing. I haven't pampered myself in ages. My day is over too and it is 9 PM here. Hope you have a good night.
@thelme55 (14338)
So your time in Latvia is the same time here in Germany? That's good to know @RasmaSandra
• Riga, Latvia
@thelme55 perhaps a bit different. You have 9 PM right at this moment we have 10 PM.
Pamper myself? I get my hair done 2 times a year
@thelme55 (14338)
That's a good pampering too @Courtlynn. Thanks.
@thelme55 sure is. Love someone else dealing with it
Glad to hear you had a lovely relaxing day Thelma. If I ever get the chance I go to the spa down the road a ways and it has the steam room which I love.
@thelme55 (14338)
Wow! You live near a Spa? I would go there once a month if I can. I love steam room and then have a massage after a shower. Thanks @TiarasOceanView
@thelme55 Welcome Thelma..yes it is a very old spa..but a good one. They have massage there too as well as steam room, whirlpool etc and of course all ladies.
@louievill (18359)
Learned to massage myself by learning the different pressure points since I have mild congenital scoliosis, I had been massaging myself as far as I can remember since the condition is inborn. We also have a family friend that I can call if I want to get a massage at home, wife massages me too from time to time.
@thelme55 (14338)
That's good @louievill. A home service massage is what I miss here in Germany.
@kobesbuddy (43460)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@thelme55 This was a good experience for you, plus a time of learning, also!:)
Sounds like a wonderful day to me! I try to go for a massage at least once a month.
Glad you had a relaxing day!! I usually buy myself something new to pamper myself. Any little thing will do.
@YrNemo (11747)
pamper myself? Hmm, a bowl of ice cream, a bag of chips, or just buy a book for myself .
chips with coke for me
@YrNemo (11747)
@hereandthere We can share the chips .
@mandala100 (39103)
@thelme55 I'm so glad that you have a very relaxing day my friend.
@thelme55 (14338)
Me, too @mandala100. I hope you have a relaxing day, too.
@mandala100 (39103)
@thelme55 Thank you my friend although I'll be working today in the office later on the whole day my friend. I'll see you alter on.
I am glad you took a day to pamper yourself. I really do not do anything to pamper myself.
@thelme55 (14338)
I am glad about that too @andriaperry. You should pamper yourself as you do a lot of things at home.
I did three loads of laundry today. But it has been a relaxing day otherwise.
Glad to hear you had a pretty good day.
I am going friday to get a massage Friday.I can wait.
@acelawrites (10931)
It's good you are also taking care of yourself. It is a nice way to be healthy.
@dodo19 (32543)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be nice to pamper ourselves sometimes. If I can have some time to myself and just relax, it is fine for me.
@ridingbet (49642)
good for you to have a relaxing massage. here, it costs much, so it is not an extra-curricular activity for us.
the cheapest i go to is 250 pesos (1 hour whole body).
@thelme55 (14338)
@hereandthere that's the price I give to my masseuse friend who comes to my Pinas house when I need her for a massage. Her normal price is 50Pesos but I always give her more than I should. She is a kind woman and we were in high school together.
@thelme55 it used to be 300, 350, 400, especially those in the mall (maybe due to high rent) but more and more are setting up smaller independent salons in residential areas, so in order to compete, some charge lower.
@kepweng (13184)
how many hours the thai massage?
@thelme55 (14338)
It depends on the client. We have 40 minutes or an hour @kepweng
@hereandthere (29627)
i go every 2 weeks and i try different salons.
@thelme55 (14338)
That is good @hereandthere. You keep yourself healthy that way.
@jobelbojel (6898)
I haven't been to a massage lately. I am needing one. The nodules need to be melted on my back.
@thelme55 (14338)
Well, you have to go and treat yourself to a massage @jobelbojel
I've never had a professional massage. My husband gives nice massages.