I Need Some Advice to all Single Mom Like Me

@hazeter (671)
I really miss my kids but i cant have them becoz of some reason. For all mothers, do u think it is right for me to leave them in there fathers parents?
they need there mom... they need u..there can b no substitute of mom !
@hazeter (671)
thanks for the comment.
@brendalee (6083)
You have to do what you have to do. Yes, kids should be with their parents but if there is good reason not to, then its ok. Without knowing any details, its hard to really comment, but I am sure you have thought this out and made the decision for a reason. Grandparents are raising their grandchildren more and more. I hope someday you will get them back and if you can please keep in touch with them somehow. Good luck to you.
@hazeter (671)
Thanks for the advice and comments.
i think childrens need their mother in their childhood more than father.
@hazeter (671)
Yes i do believe in that. Although for now at my age it is hard for me to take care of them. So maybe i should think of future first and maybe soon i can get them. Do u think they will still give my kids back to me if that happens?
@xtinelee (3379)
Nothing is right or wrong, although this practice can be quite common in Asian societies. As long your in laws are free, why not? If they offer, why not? :-)
@ankscorek (567)
• Djibouti
the kid must stay with u..im also facing a same problem like u but the kid must stay with either of the parents