Is the use of contraceptives a sin

I have just started the birthing journey and I might want to go through just twice and with a long spacing too.I have been thinking about a good contraceptive to use but at same have heard from preachers and read online that it's ungodly and sinful. The first reason they supply is that God is aganist contraceptive like the story of Onan in the bible where he spilled his sperm on the ground and God got angry and killed him (gen38 9-10).Again, that contraceptive is against natural law, that to poison the woman’s body with hormones so as to stop natural cycle of birthing is a sin. And that a child is a blessing and the vessel used for this shouldn't be tamper with. So what do you think? And which is the best contraceptive method?
It can never be a sin. It is a personal choice.
@prashu228 (25808)
I don't think it is a sin. But everyone has their way of living and i Respect that..
I have no respond. Because everyone should decide for themselves what they are going to do.
@dpk262006 (56217)
You see it is your life and you have to take a call whether you want to delay birth of a baby. If you want to delay it, you could use contraceptive. Depending upon your health conditions and other factors (including your preference and choice of your partner) you could decide about the contraceptive and if need be you could consult a Doctor also.
But do you think it's a sin?
@dpk262006 (56217)
@augusta123 It is not a sin in my view. As I said earlier, it is our life and we should have full liberty to live it, the way we want.
@aninditasen (1727)
• Raurkela, India
No taking contraceptive is not a sin. If you don't want a child then go without one and enjoy your marriage.
Allright.Thanks
This is a personal decision and it depends on your religion. For me it's not at all a sin.
Allright.thanks
@NoorNoor (1189)
I wish you to watch this video.you can get some idea I hope. This is only 14 minutes video.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose WeSearchTruth Loading... Unsubscribe from
allright.thanks
@holdoors (1672)
This is dependent on the person's religious beliefs. I think it is definitely up to you and people should respect that.
Yea,but do you believe God is against it?
Look at it this way: GOD if you believe, gave you a body the gender female to procreate and carry a wonderful being to be born into this world 9 months from conceiving; however if you feel 'not ready' in any way emotionally, psychologically, financially, and financially then spiritually should not be the most predominant course of reasoning here, now should it ? Best of luck on your journey and may you blessed with the sense to be totally ready on YOUR terms not what a story in the Bible might suggest as what was good or bad then has been offered many different views nowadays . . .