Fast Food Choices

@holdoors (1672)
Malaysia
I like fast food, to be honest. However, I try to minimize eating fast food if possible. I usually head to Mcdonalds for an upsized set meal if I have to go to a fast food outlet. What are your faves when it comes to fast food?
• Nairobi, Kenya
French fries, kebabs, sausages, cake, juice, crisps, biscuits ....I am not sure if yoghurt is fast food but I love it.
@holdoors (1672)
Those sound really yummy.
I very seldom go to fast food restaurants but I use to work at McDonalds many years ago and I enjoyed the food.
@holdoors (1672)
Yes, that could be the reason I keep going back to McDonald's.
I gave up drinking pop in February of this year, and I've since been trying to refrain from going to fast food places as well. If I have to go out to eat or grab something after work, my go-to place is also McDonald's. I do love their fries as well as their snack wraps!
@holdoors (1672)
I always change my drink from soft drink to juices if possible.
@Ithink (10673)
We don't do fast food often but I love McDonalds fries. If I had more time I would just make home fries all the time. When we do get fast food I get a hamburger and a med fry from there.
@holdoors (1672)
I love making my own fries too.
As a vegetarian, the only McDonald's item I buy is the ice cream cone, which is really good.
@holdoors (1672)
Some of my friends only go there for ice cream too.
I never go to fast food, I make everything at home, if I go out for dinner I go to a restaurant.
@holdoors (1672)
That is pretty healthy to do so.
What is shown in the picture was my favorite when I was a fast food fan. I no longer indulge.
@holdoors (1672)
I see. In that case, you have not gone to fast food restaurants in years?
That would be a slice of pizza
We have something called Burger Bar here. You get a big hamburger and the fries are big too. I have not had one in a long time but that and pizza.
@rubyriaz007 (3564)
I too like fast foods like burgers,pizza, french fries,sausages,kfc, Mc donalds, baskin robins . Once in a while I have these. It is very tempting.
@renicemae (3273)
Burgers and fries too. But I prefer to taste foods that I havent tasted yet.