Mending a Broken Heart

A lot of us loves with your heart, body, and soul and when once the object of love goes away we are left empty and depressed.The entire world seems to stop evolving and we feel we are stuck for life. Nothing seems to work in our favor, we hate the word love and feel suicide is the way out.Yes, it can really get bad for some people. What are the appropriate ways to deal with heart break and move on easily?
Get together with friends, get out of the house. Find a hobby, meet people. Time heals all wounds. This is not just a saying but the truth.
yea, spot on!
@NoorNoor (1189)
Whenever I feel that, Honestly" time" is a matter change me from depression. I Usually take 6 to 8 months to come out.and I am not satisfied by anything in that particular period.
Some people take the rebound route -- getting involved with someone else immediately. Not sure how well that would work.
I think this will be too fast but if it works out fine.
@dpk262006 (56170)
One should try to distract his/her mind, in case of break up. S/he should not think that it is end of the world and there is a life ahead. Failures in life should be treated as stepping stones for success. Have you experienced break up?
.Nope.but my friends have
@dpk262006 (56170)
@augusta123 It means you were gathering opinions so as to help your friends?
• Nairobi, Kenya
My heartbreak healed after 7 months. :)
did you start dating immediately or you decided to let go of the dating scene?
• Nairobi, Kenya
@augusta123 I decided to let go of the dating scene. :)
@Xiasses (337)
Accept the reality. Make your day busy. Don`t be so hard on yourself. Think that everything happens for a reason. Maybe he is not the right man for you. Better one will come on you so don`t rush. Take it easy. Smile and hope!
Not easy but we can try.
When all seems hopeless, you realize you must keep going on . You will never be the first or last to experience heart break. I still believe everything happens for a reason, so let that door close and just wait for one to open.
impressive.but if the door doesn't open on time what will be the next step?
• Satna, India
love is blind
Does it stop one from seeing the other flaws?