Wednesday Night

Indonesia
Well i just wanna share what i felt this evening. At the office, one of my best colleague resigned and today was his last day. Then he invited some of staff included me to have dinner at the restaurant nearby. I had no idea that there were a lot of people. I was not ccustomed to big noise, yelling dinner like that. I just thought that it was tacky. Maybe i was too much when i knew that there were some staff that i dont feel comfortable with. I was like an alien and stranded in the earth planet. Seriously, i did really want to go home. I couldnt adjust with the (silly) crowd. All in all, it ended up i felt so upset and really pissed me off. Totally..
@mandala100 (45962)
@blessedLIZ I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy some of the crowds or company in the dinner. Well, I hope that you are feeling alright now my friend.
thank you Peter :)
@mandala100 (45962)
@blessedLIZ You are welcome my friend.
So when you retire or leave this job to work somewhere else, you just slink away without a party.
I wish i could. haha. You know that in my country, we cannot do that. They will think iam impolite, arrogant and blah blah. especially, that was my best colleague who resigned. I could not do that hehe. But, they smelled my boredom and thanks God, i could survive for 2 hours there in the middle of the crowd
So sorry you couldn't feel comfortable with the festivities.
Yea thank you :)