DO You Also Agree Sooner Or Later Nukes And Missiles Will Fall Into Hands Of Terror Organisation ?

@Ganesh44 (5547)
DO You Also Agree Sooner Or Later Nukes And Missiles Will Fall Into Hands Of Terror Organisation ?y and y not ? Hare Krishna Ganesh
@mandala100 (39677)
@Ganesh44 I hope that it will not and it reminds me of the idea behind the plot of the novel "The Sum Of All Fears" by Tom Clancy. I think such a scenario is even more dangerous than the North Korean Crisis right now my friend.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Dear Peter yes I agree with you hope it must not but I m stating from the senario created in the world let me give u example countries threatning each other can go beyond this handing their nuclear warfare to wrong hands now I think u will understand y i m saying and expecting so in near furture so its v natural occurence in my view hare krishna ganesh
@mandala100 (39677)
@Ganesh44 That's right my friend.