Do you enjoy dining out?

Asansol, India
Once in a while I go outside for having a dinner. I really like to go out to dine on weekends. It gives us a chance to go outside and enjoy the meal at the same time. That is not possible always but it feels good. By the way I never go alone though . Sometimes with relatives or my wife.What about you guys . Do you enjoy dining or going out on weekends.
It is OK for me. But the most important thing is who I am going to have a meal with. If it is boss or something like a client, then actually I am not interested in a business meal. If it is with my family or friends, of course it will be happier
• Asansol, India
It is good to have family or friends in there.
It is lovely that table setting there Anshu. Well we cant go ever anymore, it is a pity.
@Sreekala (22879)
Yes, once in a while dining out will give some happiness. But the budget won't allow the same to do on every weekends.
• Asansol, India
We also go out once in a month only. That way our budget is not disturbed.
I prefer to eat at home and save the money. Once in a blue moon I will go out to eat.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Yes, I enjoy dining out with my family on weekends. We have a good time together. We order our favorite dishes and later favorite desserts.It is great fun.
@shubhu3 (14282)
• New Delhi, India
I also enjoy dining out. I usually do with my family.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes off course why not? We womens really need these dineouts
Not on weekends but on weekdays. We dine out a few days in a week. There's not a day that we don't. We love doing that. I have attached a photo where we were dining with our friends. We had organic lamb chops and it was really awesome. The food in that restaurant were to our specification.
@dodoazo (19333)
Every payday my family goes out to have a dinner to our fave food kiosk. Not only it's fun, it's strengthen our family ties.
@iridion9 (7205)
I think everyone loves it. But it depends on everyone budget. Money dictates.