My Country's Seasons

Pearl Of the Orient Seas. That's how they call my country. With 7,107 islands, you will sure to experience different beauty. My country is a tropical country. Meaning, we only have two seasons; dry season from March to May and wet season for the rest of the year. Yep, you read it right, 9 months of rain, storm and countless typhoons crossing my country every year. Rain is almost part of our daily life. This is because my country lies near the Pacific Ring of Fire where typhoons are formed. Despite of this, this what makes my country what she is now. My favorite part? The smell after the rain and the lives starting to creep out after the dark clouds. I love my country and its season, I love Philippines. What's your fav. season?
@Yadah04 (3014)
I am from the Philippines too, but i like summer better. i love going to the beach to cool off the from the heat. I believe summer in the Philippines is fun as there are a lot of beaches here and a lot of activities during summer.
Yeeah, if you're an active type of person ande likes going out, summer is the perfect season for ya
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Yadah04 , we already accustomed to our climate.Let us just always bring a fan during hot days,lols.
@Yadah04 (3014)
@cacay1 yeah, and there are a lot of ways to feel a cooler during summer. talk about "halo-halo" (mixed fruits, or whatever with crushed iced and milk.)
@prashu228 (25808)
My favorite is summer. Because i get mangoes
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@prashu228 , I do not like summer, so hot, our current bill is also high
Summer because I get to go to different beautiful places particularly the beach. I love visiting beautiful islands.
Among the islands/beach you have visted, whats the best so far?
@Mistletoe11 I think all of them. All of the islands I've visited have white sand and pristine water rich in marine resources.
@toniganzon white sand.. I bet that's boracay.