Horror Movies

@stealthy (8188)
Most have problem seen in the news that the just released horror movie, "It", was the highest grossing world wide horror movie ever. I sure I won't go see it in the a movie theater and probably won't watch it when it is on TV. I seen some horror movies on TV even though it has been a while. Just about every I have watched has been more of a comedy to me than scary. I find myself laughing out loud at what are supposed to be the scariest scenes.
I'm actually looking forward to watching this movie on my day-off. Heard good things about it.
I read the book It which was not that good at all, and I suppose the movie may not be one I would want to see since the book was lacking.
I need to watch this movie.
People think the guy who plays the clown is good looking in real life, but all I see is that stupid clown. I like scary movies that are more suspense\scary, like Nicole Kidman in The Others. Although I do enjoy the campy horror movies ones like Disturbing Behavior with Katie Holmes, or The Faculty with Jordana Brewster.
@Tracy04 (10868)
I don't like horror