What to take heavy or light breakfast in the morning?

Jaipur, India
I think we shoul start morning with a light breakfast and should eat good in the middke of the day not in the morning. That keep us fresh and full of energy all the day.
@responsiveme (14385)
Doctors always advice a heavy breakfast and light dinner.But if your way suits you then you should stick to it
@kiran8 (14883)
• Mangalore, India
I would think it is the other way round, eat a heavy nutritious breakfast and eat light meals after that and plenty of water especially in a tropical country like ours , that's what I do
@prashu228 (22259)
Its better to take heavy breakfast
@Sreekala (18782)
Research shows that a heavy and nutritious breakfast may be an ideal breakfast. After so many hours of fasting we are eating something so it must be good enough for the body.
@silvermist (15814)
I too think it is better to have a good break fast.That is what the doctors too advice us.After all there is a big time gap between the previous day's dinner and next day's breakfast.
• Guangdong, China
If I have enough time to prepare my breakfast, I will do a rich breakfast full of nutrition. I think breakfasts is the most important meal of the day.
@iridion9 (2316)
Breakfast is the most important meal in a day.
You should eat a good breakfast to start your day off. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.