Ways to earn money

Need to widen my knowledge on how to earn money at home. I am a full time Mum with a partner at work full time which leaves me to entertain the children and find ways to earn money. Was wondering if people could kindly share there ways to earn money?
@peachpurple (9920)
Hi welcome to mylot. I am a fulltime mom with two kids too. I started to earn money 9 years ago. Here are the sites that I had joined and you could try out too: Mylot, Hubpages, Postloop, Earnably, Yougov and Forumcoin. Any questions, just send PM to me. Best of luck.
@AkoPinay (10768)
I think I joined Earnably under you but I stopped. I was lost after their changes.
@AkoPinay I gave up at earnably too
@dodoazo (10266)
I know you can write. I know you can express your thoughts. There are writing opportunities await you. myLot is one. ForumCoin is another. Take your time.
yes you are absolutely right!
Hey. Thanks for information. Would you please tell me your knowledge on regards to knowing where is the most likely sites to be accepting articles or other types of writing pieces? Thanks again
@riverwild (920)
I really wish I knew.
I had mentioned above, you can try out too. Only moms have time for those...