My mother has some chest pain

@averygirl72 (11823)
She is complaining lately of chest pain. It occurs once in a while and it also fades. She had an EKG and other lab test but it did not show anything serious. She sometimes feels heaviness in her chest that make her stop working and feel worried. I hope it's nothing serious. I don't like her to have a heart attack. She needs more test to see what's the real problem. I hope it's just some muscle pain and not with her heart. Do you feel some chest pain too? What do you do about them?
@AkoPinay (9863)
Sometimes it is only because of fatty foods or with our physical activities like carrying heavy things. I feel the same when I eat pork and when I was taking care of my bedridden grandma. She was heavy Tell her not to eat fatty foods and relax. Don't work too hard.
@averygirl72 (11823)
I also think that it might be cholesterol or fatty foods blocking her arteries. Is there a food to melt fat away?
@AkoPinay (9863)
@averygirl72 the best cure is do not eat pork and any fatty foods eat more fruits and veggies instead.
I hope she will be okay, she might want to go to a Doctor, unless it's maybe heart burn?
@averygirl72 (11823)
I think it's not heart burn. It may be just stress
@prashu228 (18698)
Take care , Don't allow her to do heavy work. Rest is necessary
@ridingbet (33265)
maybe she has costochondritis or pleurisy?
@averygirl72 (11823)
Yes I've heard of that before. I will tell her to look at it and see. Thanks for the information
@ridingbet (33265)
17h
@averygirl72 i hope she is given some medicines by her doctor.
@Sreekala (18778)
If the tests are normal then there is nothing to worry. It may be due to 'Gas' problem which is very much dangerous at times. Sametime please have a close scrutiny with the problems and find out what is the cause of her discomfort.
@averygirl72 (11823)
We are still not sure. It maybe cause by stress
@Sreekala (18778)
@averygirl72 How she feels now?
@kepweng (2045)
my grandma have similar situation better to go to doctors for check up friend
@averygirl72 (11823)
She will visit a doctor to find out more what's causing the pain
Maybe she lacks drinking water or something. That's what my mom told me when I had a chest pain. But then again, I'm overweight and had not exercise much in weeks.
My husband has this problem, he made many tests, it's not the heart, but nobody can find the reason.
@mandala100 (23565)
@averygirl72 My thoughts and prayer for your mom.
@JustBhem (13577)
I also feel sometimes like that. The Doctor asked me to have an ECG and nothing serious though. One time during my session, I experienced heavy breathing and I have chest pain. And later on, the Doctor said I'm having heart burn due to the toxic I have in my stomach and went through the chest.
@magallon (16610)
You said that nothing serious was found when she had her check up. So that means there is nothing to worry about. Maybe it is just because of overworked or some stressful things. I hope she will be okay and will stay healthy.
@acelawrites (9882)
She should consult a heart doctor and undergo some tests to be sure. Hope she's fine.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Your mother will get well soon. Drinking warm water made with ginger will help to cure chest infections
@ilocosboy (25016)
Hope she'll be okay.