married without kids or married with kids?

Portugal
Hi everyone Do you prefer to be married with kids or married but without kids? I am not married yet but I want to get married one day and for a few years i would like to travel wuth my husband and after a few years have kids. Because when we have kids we dont habe much free time to focus on each other. Kids will need us a lot so for the first few years i would like to focus more on our relationship. What about you guys? Please share
@JeeyanDee (2753)
Married with kids without a doubt! I believe kids make a family complete.
• Portugal
I also want to have kids one day
At the moment I am single, without kids and quite satisfied . . . but I have an ex who still pops over to see how I am doing and will always, gratefully, be in my life in some fashion no matter who he is bedding down with.
• Portugal
If your ex is always after you is because he still likes you. But do you have any feelings for him?
@sweetloveforeve we still love each other even if we no longer share a home and no matter who either of us end up growing old with, we will ALWAYS be in each others life as we choose to be
• Portugal
@enlightenedpsych2 aw but why dont you be with each other again? If you still love each other you should be happy together
• Nairobi, Kenya
I will prefer to spend a year with my future husband then start having kids after settling everything in our new home :)
• Portugal
Me too :) i want to first enjoy marriage and then have kids
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sweetloveforeve Good! I realize that people who have kids immediately always have too many responsibilities and they never really settle in marriage or even enjoy it
• Portugal
@mildredtabitha yes because kids need too much attention. And to give the maximum attention to the kids, the husband is a bit left aside.
I made the decision in my early 20's that I did not want kids. That was my choice I did it for me.
• Portugal
As long as you are happy with your decision thats the most important thing
At the moment , I don't want kids , maybe one day . I want to travel and discover the world. There is so much to see.
• Portugal
I think you are right charlotte we should have kids only when we feel ready for it