Now I know were to get my veggie salad dinner

vegetable, fruit, salad
I've struggled to make a veggie meal. I could go as far as making a soup with veggie fillings on it. But I admit these days that I'm too lazy to buy veggies and make one. Except yesterday after because I got to this mall and noticed this salad and vegetable bar but I wasn't sure because there was no attendant there. Until that day and I've inquired her about the bar. It didn't take long for me to get one each and it's surprisingly a lot cheaper than the one in the restaurant. They assured me that they replaced the vegetables and fruits everyday. I'm sick and tired of eating meat dishes in the food kiosk on the streets. Time to vegan dinner
@dodoazo (6606)
Veggies in our place are growing abundantly. Saturday is our market day, many people buy plenty of vegetables from eggplants to lettuce.
Hello @dodoazo Good for you there, though we have a market here the veggies are not all that fresh. I try to grow that myself but failed so many times.
@dodoazo (6606)
@Letranknight2015 why not use pot gardening. Veggies are easily grown and less maintenance or cultivation.
@dodoazo (6606)
@Letranknight2015 The soil is not rich with nutrients probably or lack of maintenance and care.
@ilocosboy (25414)
Oh wow, that would be a healthier day for you especially when you go to that mall.
Hello @ilocosboy Yeah, I didn't really notice it until I started asking the staff there. But today I went there and there was no greenies.
@acelawrites (9949)
Yes, there are salad bars/fruit bars in some malls and you can choose from them. It's a healthy meal!
Hello @acelawrites I went in this morning and they weren't any available leafy greens..It seems people really love the salad so much.
I am tired of it as well. I had salad tonight for dinner.
Good luck with that @sharon6345 hope i can get one again this afternoon.
@Letranknight2015 That will be good for you. And f the price is nice you won't go broke.
@prashu228 (18823)
That's really healthy and cheap too
Hello @prashu228 unfortunately, I'm not the only customer on this salad bar. so, it's not refilled immediately, I hope I can get a chance today./
I like to eat both : meat and veggies.
Hello @marlina Well, it's good to have a balance diet of both.
@Letranknight2015 And to balance the diet even more: add some chocolates!
@marlina I think i would pass up chocolates for now.
@YrNemo (4091)
I hardly eat meat these days. Just bought plenty of veggies and fruits!
Hello @YrNemo if veggies and fruits are mostly available in your place? then it's good for you.
@YrNemo (4091)
@Letranknight2015 There is a very big fruit and veggie market close to where I live. The price can be very reasonable at times, so I often go there.
@YrNemo If it's big then you have multiple choice and you can bargain. unlike here.
• Guangdong, China
accept as an appetizer, but not a dinner.
Hello @Behindtheguitarbar why is that I'm just wondering? So, what do you think is appropriate for dinner.
• Guangdong, China
@Letranknight2015 er, how to say it, some of my classmates have the salad as dinner, but I couldn't eventhough I am tired of meat. I would rather have fruits. Just personal choice, I think. Never mind.
@Behindtheguitarbar oh I see. The veggie salad itself has full me already.
@shshiju (8843)
• Cochin, India
Veggies are more digestive and comfort than the non veggies. Food poison is less in veggies than the non veggies.
Hello @shshiju I originally thought of making one myself but it's just time consuming to make a salad.
@shshiju (8843)
• Cochin, India
@Letranknight2015 Salad can make easier. Our salad consists of cucumber, tomato, greenchilly, onion, pepper, salt, lime etc.
Glad you finally found a good place to obtain the salad you desire!!
Hello @Corbin5 Unfortunately, it's not full all of the time I can't believe I have to go back there and check it again.
Glad you found some good salads.
Yes, I did thank you @TRBRocks420
That`s good! More healthier!
Yes, I totally agree with that @m_audrey6788
@hereandthere (20920)
does it come with dressing?
@ridingbet (33428)
the save more grocery here sells salads and vegetables for pinakbet with the veggies already cut for the serving. although at times, some eggplants are nearly getting too ripe that they are about to get rotten.