time perception

@rickel (17)
Nairobi, Kenya
I've just woken up,It's 4:34 am EAT time here and it just came to me that in dreams we do not experience time. why can we never tell how long it takes to do stuffs like walk, party,etc in a dream. And this dreams are not consistent you might have two different story-lines in a dream that are not related whatsoever, the just merge abruptly with no course of relation. It's like one is in 'another dimension" when dreaming..(Note the quotes, don't wanna sound crazy nerd.
@kepweng (13327)
what your dream friend?
@rickel (17)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Can't really pull it. I know i dreamt, I mean at the back of my mind I believe I dreamt but I can't really tell or remember what it was. it's like trying to watch a really blurry scene in a movie
@mandala100 (39279)
@rickel Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. You are right my friend our perception of time is sharp during waking state in contrast with sleeping/dreaming state.
• Jaipur, India
I also like dreams.