Movie Quote #1 " Love means never having to say you are sorry."

Phoenix, Arizona
I love movies so I can add a quote each day and we can discuss the movie, both what we like and didn't like. This is from Love Story starring Ryan O"Neal and Ali McGraw from 1970. I remember loving this movie but it was a tear jerker. I had been an avid fan of Peyton Place and Ryan came from there so, I was prepared to like it. They proved that love could exist despite the obstacles. Thinking about that quote, it was catchy but, never having to apologize to one another is not realistic. But if it means never having to apologize to others about your relationship, I agree with that. Everyone had an opinion nut, it is up to us how we internalize their opinions. So what do you guys think?
@m_audrey6788 (13787)
Hmmm..For me, Love is unconditional in anything or anyway because when you really do love a person or anything, You do many impossible things that yourself can`t imagine.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I agree especially when you put their needs above yours. Not only are you showing unconditional love towards the person you love but you are being a positive role model for your children. You never know who is watching you.
@countryrose ..Yes..So True
You are absolutely correct as never saying one is sorry for their own accountability in a situation is certainly not realistic; however what I am guessing Ryan and Ali wanted to demonstrate in their characters Oliver and jenny was that since there was an extreme amount of affection love and honor involved in the depth of their relationship, that thinking ahead BEFORE hurting ones feelings was exercised to a greater sincere degree and that is a beautiful thing