Fun Cinderella rehearsal

Japan
I spent all of Saturday morning working with our high school and community musical, Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella." I play piano for the first half and am starting to figure out what else is happening with instruments. Today was the first day we ran the whole show, music and acting, with piano and a couple of string players (eventually we will have 4.) We determined how much music is needed for scene changes and which songs will be piano and singing only and which ones will have the string quartet playing with them. Things are still a little rough but it's just our second week of rehearsal, and we have till the second week of November, so we are good. Also, it was a lot of fun! How is your weekend shaping up?
@prashu228 (25811)
My Saturday was not okay. Just finished dinner. Hope you are having a great day
That sounds a great deal of fun. There is always a lot of time spent in rehearsal for such a small amount of 'show-time'.
I wish i could have fun like this in my weekends. I dont mind doing the props
@stbrians (15106)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Are you to take them to competition ir you want to record them for television?
• Peoria, Arizona
That sounds like so much fun! I miss being in theatre, though I was in productions, it was still a lot of fun! Just don't say Macbeth!
@Macarrosel (7572)
Oh, I love to see that. I was a big fan of Cinderella when I was a kid. I know you all can make an awesome show. Good luck.
@kepweng (14671)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my weekend is just okay is the cindirella rehearsal is stage play in theaters ?