Foggy and cool Saturday

Destinee just left to go to her other Nannie's house. We had a nice visit. She told me all about her week at school. She said he teacher yells a lot at the class which she doesn't like. lol She has some new friends. She also starts her after schopl music program next week so she is looking forward to that. She was in bed early last night because she was tired after a long week at school. She was up early this morning though. I went for one walk so far today so far. It sure is chilly out there. I will go again for another walk before it gets dark. The said the sun would shine today but the fog never burned off. I think tomorrow is suppose to be a better day. Just relaxing now and trying to figure out what to make for dinner. What are you all up to? Have anything good to eat today?
Just wondering when you are going back to work?
I will be going back the week after Thanksgiving
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe That would be great your co-workers would surely be happy to see you back to work.Take care.
@vandana7 (62520)
So when it gets colder, how do you continue with your walking routine? When it snows I mean? Do you all still go out for walks? I heard it becomes slippery on snow as it becomes ice and you all have to use salt to prevent it from becoming like that.
I will walk inside at the mall or through our uptown pedway. They are both good walks. It is hard to walk outside with the snow and ice.
@dgobucks226 (10761)
@Happy2BeMe The mall is a great place to walk and get exercise. As long as you avoid going on a busy shopping day your ok
@dgobucks226 yes that is true
@ilocosboy (34344)
It's early in the morning here and the weather is good, we have a day
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy, we have whole day rain here in CDO, it's flooding here now.Better in your place with a good weather.
Not much going on as I just want to relax today. We have been watching a Columbo marathon. Hopefully the teacher won't keep yelling at the students!
@mandala100 (36069)
@Happy2BeMe It's Sunday here in HK and our family is going to chucrh to attend the mass my friend. I hope you are having a very nice day.
Hopefully the class will settle into the teacher's routine soon so there will be less yelling. Is it a young teacher? I yelled when I was a new teacher because I didn't know what else to do. I've since learned more effective methods of classroom management.
Glad to hear you had a good visit and, we had chili dogs.
I heard on the radio this past week that Ontario and Quebec are in for a mild autumn and that the East Coast is in for a cool season, I guess we'll have to wait and see about that. So long as its dry you can get out for your walks. My husband and I both had to work today, busy at both of our workplaces. We had pizza this evening, it was nice to sit outside and relax. And then only 1 day off and we're back into another workweek.
• Eugene, Oregon
I was going to walk my usual two to three miles yesterday and today, but we are inundated by forest fire smoke again, so I did not want to inhale all those particles. We did go to the Farmers' Market for our fresh veggies and fish (fresh from the boat), then had lunch at a new Gyros place and came home. I am glad to hear that you are walking each day. You must be getting stronger.
Glad you get to spend time with Destinee. Plus, you had your walks today which is always good. Had a good burger the other night. I'm still craving for more.
@Tina30219 (32829)
• Onaway, Michigan
I had steak with my leftover fries from lunch yesterday and green beans it was very yummy
@prashu228 (25814)
Hope your weekend was good. Mine was okay just did laundry and some house hold chores
@dodo19 (31987)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad you had a nice visit with your granddaughter. I love hearing what my daughter has to say about her day at school. I'm not doing much this weekend. Pretty quiet.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice dinner.It is not yet dinner time in Ph, but my sister plans to grill tuna belly and roast some slices of beef plus rice as usual.
@Srbageldog (8240)
I had Carl's Jr. for dinner, which is always tasty. I worked on my book a bit earlier, and am going to try to work on it a little more tonight. I wish it would chill down more here. It's finally starting to feel like fall some days, but is still too warm for this time of year.
I had those halloween cookies for a snack while making hamburger helper for lunch.. Hope your weather is better tomorrow.
@peachpurple (12389)
We ate chicken rice, been a long time since we hsd it. Along walk is good exercise, rest well
@riverwild (1276)
I had pizza today. Going to make baked chicken for dinner