The Plan Was

@Ithink (10673)
I had actually got on on here a few hours ago but phone rang and it was my mom so we talked for about 3 hours. My Aunt Marion (moms sister) was taken to the hospital and ended up with a pacemaker. She is also severely anemic, which I know all about. So I got a hold of my cousin that stayed with her the first night and is the one that goes there everyday, to see her, visit and check on her. I told her what I did and the iron I'm taking and how much better it is making me. Hope they give it a try and it works for her.
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope she gets better soon. The iron will definitely help her with her anemia.
@Ithink (10673)
Thanks I know this new iron Im taking has been the turning point for me, it has been a total change.
@Ithink good to know that. Hope it does wonderful things to your aunt as well.
@Ithink (10673)
@allen0187 Thanks me too.
Oh no. Sorry to hear that about you both
@Ithink (10673)
I worry more on them but have learned I have to take care of me too to take care of anyone else. Hard lesson learned and hard to do at times.
@Ithink definitely!
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hope she gets well soon.
@Ithink (10673)
Thanks we do too.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I surely hope she gets well soon.Quick recovery to her!
@Ithink (10673)
Thank you!
I know what you mean, I will be resting and a tenant will call with an emergency and I have to leave,
@Ithink (10673)
Yep, but if it helps family Im there. We had another thing come up on Sat with our wayward chid so ...
• Dallas, Texas
The iron may do good for her. I hope she has a smooth and quick recovery from that operation.
@Ithink (10673)
Thank you, seems our whole family has heart issues. She is home we just have to try to get the anemia under control now.