The Plan Was

@Ithink (6756)
I had actually got on on here a few hours ago but phone rang and it was my mom so we talked for about 3 hours. My Aunt Marion (moms sister) was taken to the hospital and ended up with a pacemaker. She is also severely anemic, which I know all about. So I got a hold of my cousin that stayed with her the first night and is the one that goes there everyday, to see her, visit and check on her. I told her what I did and the iron I'm taking and how much better it is making me. Hope they give it a try and it works for her.
• Dallas, Texas
The iron may do good for her. I hope she has a smooth and quick recovery from that operation.
@Ithink (6756)
Thank you, seems our whole family has heart issues. She is home we just have to try to get the anemia under control now.
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope she gets better soon. The iron will definitely help her with her anemia.
@Ithink (6756)
Thanks I know this new iron Im taking has been the turning point for me, it has been a total change.
@Ithink good to know that. Hope it does wonderful things to your aunt as well.
@Ithink (6756)
@allen0187 Thanks me too.
Oh no. Sorry to hear that about you both
@Ithink (6756)
I worry more on them but have learned I have to take care of me too to take care of anyone else. Hard lesson learned and hard to do at times.
@Ithink definitely!
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hope she gets well soon.
@Ithink (6756)
Thanks we do too.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Kind4321 (868)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I surely hope she gets well soon.Quick recovery to her!
@Ithink (6756)
Thank you!
Anemia is an awful disease, but I am glad that there are ways that it can be managed. With that said, even though my blood results are normal for the last year or so, I can't stop taking multivitamins and minerals. I start feeling extremely weak if I do. Which probably means it's something we have to keep monitoring. Is the heart issue related to the anemia? I hope your aunt gets better soon.
@Ithink (6756)
Im not sure if it is or not, we think thou it is just not good eating, she lives on her own and is 83, Thou my cousin stops in everyday hard to over see how she eats all the time. I just hope it works with her if they try it like it has me. I know a few things can make you feel off I have a few things I have to take and will probably have to for the rest of my life. Im willing thou If I can feel at least this good. Still have bad days but so much less!
I know what you mean, I will be resting and a tenant will call with an emergency and I have to leave,
@Ithink (6756)
Yep, but if it helps family Im there. We had another thing come up on Sat with our wayward chid so ...