myLot: I'm sorry... You won't get rich here.

This usually happens with newbies, who start participating in the site hoping to gain astronomical profits through their participations / interactions here. Maybe my topic discourages many of them, but I think it's cool to make them aware that a good monthly amount is possible to get (if you work hard), but nothing that makes you rich. Here, the fun, the chance to learn new things and make new friends are worth more than money. Does anyone see it differently?
Dude, I buy a new car every month with my myLot earnings.
@JolietJake Shhhhh... I bought a new mansion last month.
@louievill (19694)
@TheInvisibleMan Car? Mansion? I hate it when you guys talk about my loose change
@KrauseHome (35517)
@JolietJake Yes I think Scar likes all the new Cars you buy.
MyLot is mainly for fun with a few cents thrown in here and there.
@ramapo17 (25605)
• Melbourne, Florida
Exactly right @Corbin5.
@KristenH (24942)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I'm with you 100%.
@FayeHazel (19951)
I agree. Sometimes it is a bit disheartening to read those newbie posts "how much will I earn"? Well, I look at the money as a nice, and appreciated bonus for doing something I love to do anyway
That is right, but I guarantee if the site stopped paying, there would be nearly no one around here just a it was before when it was not a paying site.
@KrauseHome (35517)
This site is more about making Friends and being able to share talk and learn about different things. If people were here just for the money no one would be here.
• Uzbekistan
Bah, now you've destroyed all my hopes and illusions! :-)
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@MALUSE made my day joke
i agree with you
@riverwild (2454)
I like discussion boards,and this is a nice(and busy) one. A few extra bucks is nice too.
@dramagirl26 (3334)
• Ringgold, Virginia
The extra few dollars you earn is nice, but the most rewarding is the friends you meet on MyLot.
@ramapo17 (25605)
• Melbourne, Florida
You are absolutely right.
@fearjp (371)
That is true. I've been seeing too much discussions on here as well. I see lots of secrets way to earn but they seem to have the same, posting and commenting and not expecting to make $5 a day. I myself like it here just to talk about things and to know about others.
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
No My Lot is not a site for replacing an actual job. Instead, it's meeting people and getting a little bit a pay, to make it all worth while!
@dodo19 (33623)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is really true. We definitely won't get rich from our earnings here. Mylot is more a place to have fun.
@ramapo17 (25605)
• Melbourne, Florida
I agree with you @dodo19.
@EddieHands (37807)
Well I found the secret and I make tons of money on mylot!
@Kind4321 (850)
• Nairobi, Kenya
LOL
I knew I wouldn't get rich, but it's nice knowing I make something for discussing interesting stuff with interesting individuals.
@Kosgey (1292)
You have just hit the nail on the head. No rich quick schemes let the truth be told.
@JustBhem (42961)
• Davao, Philippines
That's what makes this site worth the fun. Making friends and interact with them while you are earning at the same time. I get a lot of messages about how to withdraw their earnings here.
@Llorakay (242)
• Makati, Philippines
Yes I agree, I want to win friends and earn money at the same time.
@Tracy04 (10815)
The topic might discourages them, but at least they know the truth. I mean, we all will know the truth.
@lovebuglena (7185)
• Staten Island, New York
Would be nice to make lots of zeros on here. But I take what I get as it's better than nothing. This site is not about making money. It's about socializing, voicing your opinion, and discussing things. And as a bonus earning some dollars for it. However, for some people it is about making money, and it's the main reason they join. Makes me wonder how many people would stay here if the site decided to discontinue their revenue program.