Dancing With The Stars

@Fishmomma (11563)
The show is back and we saw several people do well on the first episode and others could be going home soon. I'm going to have to hope Drew improves, as it wasn't good; however, he wasn't the worst in my opinion. I would send Barbara Corcoran home and you all know I'm a fan of Shark Tank. This is the third person from Shark Tank to be on the show and the other two did better and one ended up marrying their partner Robert Herjavec married Kym Johnson. Who would you send home first? Did you like the show?
I feel pity for Derek Fisher, but he was actually pretty good. I don't know if you are familiar with him, but he got a lot of flack from the NBA guys for dating the ex wife of a former NBA player. The former player beat him up, and had been accused of beating his ex wife up. Yet he was labeled the bad guy, and mocked endlessly.
@Fishmomma (11563)
That is terrible to be blamed when somebody else beats you up. I know there are people that don't get fair treatment and do try avoiding being in the limelight all the time. Barbara did go home and I am sorry to see her go soon.
@Fishmomma That is a shame. It's a disadvantage when you're older because people tend to write you off.
@Tracy04 (10616)
Dancing with the stars.... Is that show with Jennifer Lopez as judge?
@Fishmomma (11563)
Jennifer Lopez was a judge on American Idol 2011-12 and 2014-16. World Of Dance 2017.
@kepweng (7337)
thiers a talent show like that in my country
@Fishmomma (11563)
What is it called? I like to watch shows in other countries and will go look for it.