2nd Chance

@JESSY3236 (6095)
I finished reading 2nd Chance by James Patterson today. It is the second book of the Women's Murder Club book series. I haven't read the first book of the series. This is another book my best-friend gave me and I gave it away when I found out Overdrive had the ebook. Big Warning: there is lots of violence and several sad parts. Before I begin, I should say I thought I knew who the killer was, but I was wrong. It was someone who I didn't think of. 2nd Chance is about a killer who kills a little black girl in front of a church. Lindsey Boxer comes back to work to work on the case. At first it looked like a racial case, then a cop case, but it was actually sorta revenge killing. (I didn't like that book didn't really give a reason for the killings.) In the end, the killer was killed and the case becomes solved. I sorta liked this book. Now I'm going to listen to Cross by James Patterson. I will be watching the movie on Monday.
This seems an interesting plot, designed so that it's hard to imagine who the guilty is until the end of the book.
@mandala100 (36109)
@JESSY3236 This novel "2nd Chance" by James patterson seems to be a interesting novel. A whodunit sort of plot. Thank you for reviewing the book for us.