Thirteen Reasons Why: Netflix

So I saw Thirteen Reason Why on Netflix. I couldn't stop watching it. Saw the whole season in two days. It seemed so real and to the point. What did you all think yaaaa or naw.??????????/I can't wait til next season. It brings out the whole way bullying can be and how it makes our kids feel....
@vsai2008 (7632)
I too saw that series non-stop till it finished, I liked it When is the next season coming?
Soon I hope. I haven't seen anything as too when yet. I am so watching when it returns.
@vsai2008 (7632)
@sweetpea5488 Yes, I too am waiting for the season 2, eager to see how it goes forward :)
@kepweng (5896)
@vsai2008 what do you watch in netflix?
@TJGray (67)
This show seemed to have had a lot of negative stigma to it with certain people. I personal liked the show. Like you, I binge watched it within a few days. I think it pointed out a lot of good points against bullying. I wish I knew more about why there was negative opinions about it
@TJGray (67)
@sweetpea5488 i get what you are saying.
I haven´t seen it.
Its real good if you aren't depressed or anything its a good watch but also sad. She was an awsome girl.
@sweetpea5488 I´ll check it on Netflix
@CaptAlbertWhisker Its also bout bullying from her classmates.
@peachpurple (9788)
nice to know that you are enjoying the show
sure am
@kepweng (5896)
im not in netflix cause its really bad
• Calgary, Alberta
You can pirate them at ewatchseries or cooltvseries websites. Dont worry about the piracy laws of your country. They only arrest people who pirates Abs-cbn and GMA shows.