Marriage or live in

Are u believed in marriage? As for for modern times, marriage its only piece of paper. Many of the couple decided to live in situation. They believed its better to know better if they still live in in one house. Getting to know each other its important before getting married. They someone never believed in forever.
Let me give you some of my own view: Married = Being together in marriage is legal by law & public.. it means there`s trust with each other. Live in = means need a lot of time..Not so sure and needed to see it and gives them the chance to change if something goes wrong. Therefore, If I`m in love and I know that I can trust the person then being Married will be for me
Wow fantastic definition of both idea. Yah u alright. May be we are in menillium time. They are many changes in our times today even our invironment and our nature. Thank you for liking my post..