Raining Hard All Night

@acelawrites (10931)
Heavy rains started to pour at about 7 in the evening, and I was awakened past midnight, and it was still raining so hard. There was also the intermittent lightning and thunder, and I was so scared it might hit the tall trees near our home. At that moment, I thought of the "prophecy" that the world will end on September 23,2017, and it is already September 23 dawn here! I just kept on praying that it won't happen and to keep us safe from harm. Do you have some weather disturbances in your area too?
I think you are safe, my friend. Just very hot here for several days, and then cooler weather.
@acelawrites (10931)
At least we are safe; there's only little flood which subsided fast.
@kepweng (13466)
hope the rainy weatherf stops and the king sun rises
@acelawrites (10931)
It is shining now (Sunday).
That darn stupid prophecy has nothing to do with the usual rain that happened yesterday. Anyways, it's sunny today so we could finally dry some darn clothes.
@acelawrites (10931)
I loved the rain because it's so cool and the sound made me sleep tight!
@rubyriaz007 (3564)
Here also it rains heavily....
@acelawrites (10931)
At least it would be good for the plants; farm crops.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Please don't believe conspiracy. The world is not ending because it is only God who knows when it will end. Rain is a sign of blessings
@acelawrites (10931)
Yes, rain is a blessing; it will make the plants grow! I don't believe in such prophecies; you are right, only God knows when the world will end.
Yeah it rained hard all night long but I'm never worried about the end of the world. Never even heard about it.
@acelawrites (10931)
I just read it from some posts in social media; but I only got curious about it.
• Japan
It started pouring here last night too, while I was getting a haircut. I didn't take an umbrella and got soaked just going to the car!
@acelawrites (10931)
Always have something to protect you from the rains! You might catch cold!
@Lucky15 (33417)
Saturday morning seems to be a cloudy day, but we need rain for the rice plants ;/
@acelawrites (10931)
I agree, farmers need the rains for their crops! It's a blessing and I also love the rain!