Dealing with a stingy lover

Some partners can be very stingy, they have the money or other stuff but they find it very difficult to share with even their wives, lovers or partner.I can never cope with a stingy person because I see such a person as a meanie and a cheat.But it could be a big problem to dump the person if you love such a person unconditionally. So how can one really cope with a stingy partner?
@rubyriaz007 (3462)
I don't like stingy people...
I have no idea since I always do for myself. My man never has to do anything for me. I don't need his money.
@shynu44 (4782)
its better for both individuals to be financially independent , so as not to worry about the issue of stinginess.
Sure,but it appalling when a man refuses to cater for the financial responsibilities of the home.don't you think so?
is love all about money? I think it wouldn't matter at all. I don't expect my partner to spending money on me.