Planning to buy a laptop for myLot activities.. Hmmm! Recommend some?

@tech40 (9260)
I'm working lately, so usually you can't see me online, but when I arrived home I'm trying to catch up everything, but there are times that i'm late in catching up, HAH! Anyway! I'm planning to buy a laptop, can anyone recommend me what laptop to buy!? I'm planning to have a laptop that can edit or render video's.. and also myLot things (Since idea's came in the right placed, but bad timing because I don't have an access to myLot)..
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
I had HP, and I know nothing about computers as long as I can do anything. I'm okay. Have you tried asking computer shop which one to have? They can refer you to something that will help you for your need.
@tech40 (9260)
@JustBhem Shops will instantly offer you those high price laptop so that they can get good commission, than a cheap laptop.. that is why I don't much trust them..
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
@tech40 I see you can check it online?
@tech40 (9260)
@JustBhem Yeah I already checked, but I just want to ask some recommendation, probably someone can recommend me better laptop.
@ilocosboy (34325)
I recommend Samsung, its dependable, its what I'm using.
@tech40 (9260)
@ilocosboy What type of samsung it is? I mean the laptop name
@ilocosboy (34325)
@tech40 oh, I am not so familiar with its type, just the brand Samsung.
@tech40 (9260)
@ilocosboy Oh I see.. I'm going to visit samsung soon.. thanks for the suggestion
@AkoPinay (11815)
I am only using smartphones since 2012.
@tech40 (9260)
@AkoPinay You only use smartphones surfing to all website that you're active right now?!
@AkoPinay (11815)
@tech40 yes I use iPhone at Humanatic and bitLanders. I use android to make money playing games I am typing this on iPhone safari browser
@tech40 (9260)
@AkoPinay Woah.. that's cool tho.. I rarely see people only using phone but it's cool since you can manage everything using your phone.. I just can't believe that you have tons of website and you manage all of them using your smart phone
@ridingbet (53222)
my son bought a Lenovo that is why i am using the desktop with his CPU.
@tech40 (9260)
Owh cool..what type of lenovo does your son have? I guess lenovo is one of the good answer but i'll try to search more. thanks for the idea.
@acelawrites (11001)
I am using an Acer Aspire laptop. I don't know, but I had been using this almost two years now.
@tech40 (9260)
Does it run smooth?? I'm planning to check that one too... but as far as I know it only have 1 core.. I was wondering if it can handle rendering videos.
I have had both Gateway and, HP they were both great.
@tech40 (9260)
Cool, Have you tried to render videos? Wait I'm going to check laptop specs online :) Thanks for the suggestion
@kepweng (15084)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
apple laptop is the best top brand
@tech40 (9260)
@kepweng Yup! Apple laptop is a top brand, but I'm not sure if it is also good interms of making video, since I'm also going to use that laptop to create or to render my YouTube videos.. but thanks for the idea! Yeah this is cool idea,, but the price is too high.. maybe I can do something to achieve the price..