It was great coming back after not being on since last Wednesday to My Lot

Hi all, Well, I got through one holiday and the end of this week on Friday night will be our Day of Atonement where we fast. So, good to be back here. I am kind of out of it this morning and not feeling up to par yet.
@vsai2008 (7583)
Very happy to have you back :)
Thank you SAI.
@vsai2008 (7583)
@vsai2008 Thanks SAI, I love it.
@tech40 (8027)
I'm happy to see you again here! I've been missing in action this past few days also..
MrSleepy, are you ok? Thank you that you are happy I am back and glad you are back too.
@tech40 (8027)
@Hannihar Yeah I'm okay :) I'm just busy on my job, but i'm trying to catch up to everyone! Today is my rest day.. so I have time to interact with everyone!
@tech40 I am glad you are ok Mr Sleepy and that you are busy on your job. Enjoy your rest day.
@MissNikki (2472)
I hope you feel better again soon!!
Thank you so much Miss Nikki.
@MissNikki (2472)
@Hannihar You are very welcome
@mandala100 (25753)
@Hannihar It's nice to hear from you again my friend.
Thank you Peter.
@poehere (17800)
• French Polynesia
It is so nice to see you back. I hope you had a wonderful New Years celebration and had plenty of time to spend with your family and friends. I hope this new year will bring peace, joy, and happiness for everyone in your country.
Ann, that is so sweet of you. I have quiet holidays with my cat. I am a homebody so like to stay at home and if can see some friends every so often that is nice. I go to a Synagogue for the holidays where I see people I know and that is nice. I wish we could have peace on our holidays, but, our enemies do not rest. They do not want us here so they cause us all kinds of trouble all the time, but, we do not let them spoil our holidays.
@poehere (17800)
• French Polynesia
@Hannihar i see this in the news and it saddens me why others can't respect all religions around the world. It seems from the beginning of time people have always wanted to hurt or kill the Jewish people. I never understood this and I still can't accept this today. It saddens me that they want everyone to respect their religion and their way of life, but they can do the same. I am so happy that you don't let these people ruin your holiday or your peaceful way of life.
@poehere Ann, thank you. I have grown up with hatred and have met people that have played the game with me what am I and when I would say I am Jewish they would tell me they have Jewish friends and I would say back so do I. I grew up with both Jewish and non-Jewish people. What makes me very sad is how Israel is protrayed in the world. We have contributed so many things to the world, but, yet we are the bad ones when there are those out there want us gone and how they charm other countries to believe their lies. We have so much conflict between us too in our own country. There are those that side with our enemy and so we are not united as one. Our Prime Minister plays both sides of the fence and he is weak and will not step down so we can have a better leader if there is one. It makes me sad that after what happened to my people that Jews would still live in Europe and nothing has changed since the Holocaust. Jews are still treated poorly and told what to do there. I could go on and on, but, I won't. I know you got what I am trying to say.
Did you celebrate Rosh Hashanah? I think it ended on Friday night.
Yes I did. It did end Friday night, but, went into our Sabbath which starts Friday night.
@Hannihar In fact I have not seen you around yesterday.
@LadyDuck Did you miss me Anna?
@dodoazo (12322)
I am curious about you. How long have you been here in myLot?
Nocturnal Writer? Who are you asking how long they have been on My Lot?
If you are talking to me I signed up a year or so ago and I left for awhile and then came back and am is strong as ever here and will not be leaving again I hope. I rather like it here. How come you asked?
Good to see you back.
Thank you Valerie and I hope I remember to send pictures of how I decorate our succa.
@ilocosboy (34234)
We are happy you are back
Thank you so much ilocosboy.
@kepweng (6917)
nice you get back you miss some action how was your holiday?
Thank you for asking miss K. It was nice.