Guess I didn't...

PHoto taken by me
@xstitcher (9636)
Petaluma, California
I can't find where I wrote a "good morning" post. I thought that I did? Anyway, good afternoon, myLotters, I hope that your day has gone well. I got a message from someone on Facebook saying they wanted to trade one of the cards that I made and posted about the other night; so, I'll need to get that ready to send this week. This evening I'll be making my lunch for tomorrow. Hope your day/evening/etc. has gone well in your part of myLot land !
@KrauseHome (32781)
Here it is Wednesday morning, and things are going good. Just getting things motivated and going here for the day. This is awesome that someone is interested in one of your Cards and wants to trade.
@Tracy04 (10660)
Oh but I love the flower. So pretty!
Yay glad someone messaged you for one
@kepweng (4011)
wow beautiful flower whats the name of this?
@vsai2008 (7632)
Most of my Sunday was spent preparing my brother's powerpoint presentation, the day was otherwise fine. :) I wonder where your post went Lol, have a good time making the card :)