I´m back, dear friends.

Chile
After 4 days of holiday and having fun I´m back home. I have lots of things to work on with my laptop. I earned only 50 cents while I was away. That only means that if you are not online, you are invisible. I also have to do some work in the site It is a site where you answer easy questions and if you are right, you earn grains of rice that you donate to people who are dying of hunger in several parts of the planet I always play at freerice a bit every day, but now I feel that there´s more need of helping. I had lots of fun at my aunt´s house. And Juanita cut my hair a bit more and styled my hair. I applauded her as only a magician can make a hairdo with the few srands of hair I have The talk of the day is now a medium earthquake on Saturday. I yelled and went out to the garden of course, but my aunt said not to worry. She is a brave lady: during the 2010 earthquake, part of her house fell. I would never go back there, but she built it again and there we are Leticia said that is was bigger in Santiago.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There was one in Mexico last week as well. I used to do free rice a lot. I will do it more.
The earthquake in Mexico was terrible. The one here was just a small quake.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@marguicha I saw the news on the one in Mexico, so sad
@thislittlepennyearns It will take years to reconstruct all that fell with the quake.
Welcome baclk to the madness.
Here I am! Some notifications done, a post and a thousand grains of rice
@TheInvisibleMan And some work from here to Spain to help my granddaughter with her writing.
Good to see you back and, glad you had a fun time.
My aunt is a darling and I have 2 cousins there and friends.
It has been a long time since I have done freerice or the hunger site.I would not want to be where earthquakes were common.
So good to hear you had such a good time!! The news of an earthquake would have me running out of the house too.
Specially from my aunt´s house. That used to be an adobe old house which she fixed little by little.
That is nice of you to do that for the hungry.
I feel I have to do a little bit. I have never been hungry in my whole life and most of the time I decide exactly what I want to eat. I am fortunate.
@marguicha yes you are.
@kobesbuddy (43726)
• East Tawas, Michigan
First, it is so good to have you back, safe and sound! How is your granddaughter doing, in college? Yes, I heard about this earthquake that happened, how tragic! The one in Mexico last week, was even worse:(
My granddaughter´s classes have not started yet. The earthquake in Mexico ( 2 in fact) were terrible.
@heyheyla (210)
• Aleppo, Syria
winter is coming
@rubyriaz007 (3461)
welcome back....
@Srbageldog (8356)
Glad that you're back! That's nice of you to do the free rice thing. I didn't know about that.
@JustBhem (32204)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree, if you are not here you cannot gain. But if you are here, you gain more.