I stand with our soldiers

@aureliah (13703)
Our soldiers sacrifice so much for us and the country at large. They defend us against enemies both internally and externally. I stand with them all the time especially to the fallen one and when they experience Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Being exposed to traumatic events brings this and that's one reason we should support them always.
@vsai2008 (7667)
I agree with you, India recently opened up a website bharatkeveer where we can contribute money directly to the martyr's bank account. I try to contribute whenever I can. We all need to support our defense forces, they do the most for any country :)
@aureliah (13703)
Wow! That is such a noble cause. Does the money go direct to them?
@vsai2008 (7667)
@aureliah Yes, the money directly goes into martyr's bank account which they registered
@aureliah (13703)
@vsai2008 Then that is great. At least they feel appreciated.
@shshiju (10273)
• Cochin, India
Every country is protecting by soldiers. They are the real heroes.
@aureliah (13703)
That is true. They risk their lives so much for us.
@shshiju (10273)
• Cochin, India
I will always support our troops.
@aureliah (13703)
We should all do our best to support them.
I agree with you. I am also from manila. And i heard all over the news about their heroic deeds, and last time we even attended a fund raising for them and we donated also some of our preloved stuff to them. Where in manila are you located?
@aureliah (13703)
When we show support, I know they will be happy and will be able to do more for us.