I planted some seeds.

Chile
Every time I plant seeds, I start to daydream about what I will have in a few months. Sometimes it works. And sometimes I am lucky enough to have veggies in the moment I need them most. A few years ago, when I was about to start chemotherapy, the oncologist gave me a list of food I should not eat. Among them, I could not eat any raw veggie. I asked why and the doctor told me that the pesticides that veggies had could destroy my digestive system. I then asked if I could eat the veggies I grew. I did not use pesticides nor any other chemical. She accepted. My lettuce and my chard saved the day then. Now I have lettuce and leeks (seeds just planted), radishes and zucchini. I love to garden.
So good to hear that gardening brings you so much joy!!
I just love the garden.
• Riga, Latvia
Enjoy your gardening. With autumn here I still have to dig up potatoes.
I havenĀ“t had much luck with potatoes.
@fly802 (1237)
I love to see the garden.It refreshes our mind.
It does.
sorry to hear about the chemotherapy. we also plant before in our backyard, we already have a garden. different rootcrops, veggies, and fruits. so we save money during those times. we also have hens that lay eggs
@gnatsmom (762)
What do you use to keep pests away from your crops?
I'd love to have a veggie garden as well. Perhaps someday.
@YrNemo (8544)
If you wash all the veggies you bought carefully, you should be fine, don't worry. But then again, if you could grow them, why not!
@vsai2008 (7630)
Glad you enjoy gardening, it really feels like therapy to me lol I hope the veggies come out good :)