My Childhood Legends

Doreamon
My childhood legend – Doreamon, the robotic cat. Do you still remember these children's famous fairy tales, legends – The Doraemon? I am almost certain we had a tall tale legend in our adolescence? Children who grow up without any legends it will be a complete undesirable development. I grew up in the 90s and if my childhood without Doreamon. I might instead say this to me, I have nobody and friends to help support me during my boyhood. Doreamon cartoon series was published in 1969 and written and illustrated by a very prominent Japanese cartoonist Mr. Fujiko F. Fujio. [December 01. 1933 – September 23, 1996]. The Birth of Doraemon was on September 3, 2112, at the Matsushiba Robotics processing factory. It is utilized as a cat-type robot for large scale manufacturing to look after children. Is any of you who are sharing with me a similar childhood legend?
@shubhu3 (21448)
• New Delhi, India
Tom and Jerry.
@shubhu3 O yes, how could we live without Tom & Jerry? This Tom & Jerry cartoon series still mesmerizing thousands of hundreds of kids and adults in these days.
@shubhu3 (21448)
• New Delhi, India
@TibetanCulture yes seriously.
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
doraemon is my super hero do you have collections of it?
@Kepweng Doreamon is every kid inspiration and even it has mesmerized many people around the world. Those Doreamon fans should thank to this genius Japanese cartoonist Mr. Fujiko F. Fujio. who had contributed his entire life for making and creating story after story for more than decades.
They are really cute. Sorry I never heard of them.
@jstory07 Doreamon cartoon series was published in 1969 and written and illustrated by a very prominent Japanese cartoonist Mr. Fujiko F. Fujio. [December 01. 1933 – September 23, 1996]. The Birth of Doraemon was on September 3, 2112, at the Matsushiba Robotics processing factory. It is utilized as a cat-type robot for large scale manufacturing to look after children.
@m_audrey6788 (17167)
Yes and I can still see it in youtube
@m_audrey6788 I am a great fan of doreamon and watched most of the Youtube series, especially the adventure editions.But I kept it to myself because it will be embarrassing for a full grown adult that watching a kids cartoon.
@TibetanCulture I don`t see any problem with that I still watch Detective Conan
@m_audrey6788 Thank you for the feedback. I do love Detective Conan.
@cahaya1983 (10037)
I was a loyal Doraemon follower and even tried to memorize the soundtrack in Japanese
@cahaya1983 Thank you for the feedback. I am very glad indeed to have someone with the similar common interest and what matter most to us is we are sharing our same childhood legend. A true character and may its legend will live on for many decades.
@SAM774 (4178)
bang on.... i love Doremon aswell ... i wish Doraemon was for real
@SAM774 I wish Doramon can be a reality. A real hero is not only for kids, but adults as well.
@SAM774 (4178)
@TibetanCulture yeah man .... i swear