I walked slower than before

Yesterday that nephew asked us to buy them breakfast at the fast food chain. But instead of taking a tricycle to get there, I decided to walk. Itook me an hour there, then went back but took another hour before I got home. I was afraid of getting my knee hurt so I walked slower than usual Unfortunately, the lack of sleep caused me headache and forced myself to sleep early.
Hope you feel better. Wasn't your nephew impatient while waiting for you? A two hour wait for breakfast is no joke.
i agree. i'd walk to the nearest panaderia and buy hot pandesal.
Hello @allen0187 awww it's not his fault because he was having classes online and I chose to walk there as a form as exercise. I just use the sending some breakfast as an excuse to walk and realized it was a bad idea
@hereandthere I guess pandesal won;t do since the nephew specifically asked for the fast food item. @Letranknight2015
Lack of sleep can cause migraine. Just drink plenty of water and the headache will go away.
Hello @toniganzon maybe that's what I felt right after that event, I didn't even get a chance to eat.
@Letranknight2015 You should have drunk plenty of water.
@wongchoiyee (7401)
Do you have any chronic illness like depression? Exercising is good for the body, it makes us happy.
Hello @wongchoiyee what is symptoms of depression? I have exercise that morning but no food and sitting for six hours with no fan just gave me head ache.
@Letranknight2015 feeling down for a long period of time like 2 weeks, if still persists need to see a physcriatrist.
@kepweng (17730)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hoping you well be better soon maybe you need to have a doctor check up and for sure they will recommended a medicine
Hello @kepweng I have already gone to that doctor twice already and gave me the prescription twice. The second one it has a high dosage. But once I'm done with this medication I will have to make a second visit to him.
I also do the same @Letranknight2015... I don't understand why some would ride a tricycle if the store is just a few blocks away.
Hello @rachz_kisses Their place is actually far as well but not compare where they live before. But I decide to walk there. My mistake however was Iate my breakfast first then walk there after an hour.
@Kosgey (1271)
Wish you quick recover
Hello @Kosgey well, I slept early that was a way for me to recover fast.
@Kosgey (1271)
@prashu228 (25589)
You walked for an hour to get breakfast..hmm that's too far.. glad you are okay
Hello @prashu228 I think you misunderstood, I walk there to give him breakfast
@YrNemo (14320)
I did something similar the other day: walking for too long and ended up hurting my feet badly. Hope your knee gets better soon. (My feet are fine now. )
My feet is a little bit okay now @YrNemo but this morning I decided to do some exercise through my stationary bike instead since it was raining.
Take it easy my friend.
Hello @TRBRocks420 well, I'm resting today because I slept late.
@hereandthere (32491)
if your knee is hurting, then you should have taken the tricycle.
My knee was hurting when I got home @hereandthere I was able to make it anyways.
I hope your knee is doing better now.
Yes, it's feeling better now thank you @jstory07
What happened to your knee?
@ridingbet (57758)
maybe you should have ridden on a tricycle when your knee hurt already.
@epiffanie (10408)
wow! your nephew waited two hours for his breakfast?.. I don't mind walking for hours as long as it's surrounded by nature .. not in the city with all the noise ..