Goal for October

Japan
For a long time, I was not spending time on myLot. I had one post in June (I think), 27 in July and 51 in September. I am pretty sure I did a lot of reading others' posts to. I learn a lot from reading posts. This month while looking for posts to read and comment on, I realized that writing interesting posts is beneficial for others. It's really boring and discouraging when you've already read and commented on every "most recent" post for the past two days and feel chatty! My brain is usually full of a variety of ideas which are just bursting to be written about! So, I will see if, by the end of the month, I will have written more than last month's of 51. My second goal is to respond to those who comment and third is to honor others' thoughts by getting involved in their discussions. I have a busy month at work, but myLot is relaxing to me. Do you have a myLot or writing goal for October? Good luck!
I am going to try to get back on earlier in the mornings.
• Japan
I can't do that because my classes that I teach start at 7:20, but I plan to take some notes for ideas during the day and write after work.
@petatonicsca good Idea!
• Japan
@andriaperry I hope I stick to it.
@SAM774 (3807)
After reading this discussion ... i will make one plan for sure
• Japan
I'm looking forward to hearing about it!
I write a discussion every day and sometimes more.
• Japan
I like your discussions. They are always interesting!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Good luck! I am going to try to stick to some sort of a schedule for My lot but like you this next month is going to be busy at work
• Japan
Fortunately I have 31 days to make more than 51 posts... so "more" could be 52!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@petatonicsca well as long that there is more lol
@pgntwo (21788)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Try to read and comment more than you post, I think that is the trick. Good luck!
• Japan
I do a lot of reading and commenting, I need to up the creativity level a bit.
@pgntwo (21788)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@petatonicsca There's always room for improvement, this is true. Posting helps, but only if people interact with what you post. There's the rub!
@peachpurple (12865)
I am planning to use JolietJake strategy, comment 10 posts before writing one discussion. Hope that I could reach $10 in October
• Japan
I try to do the 10 comments: 1 post ratio too.
@peachpurple (12865)
@petatonicsca I am practicing 1 post - 15 comments, see how it works
@shubhu3 (14275)
• New Delhi, India
Completely agree with you.
• Japan
Thanks, I look forward to seeing your discussions
@shubhu3 (14275)
• New Delhi, India
@petatonicsca Thank You.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice goal hope you success in that
• Japan
Thanks, I hope you enjoy myLot this month too!
I do not have a goal, just going with the flow when I have time and feel like being here.
At this point of time, I decided to aim to reach $15 for this month. I was not able to have it last month. I was so busy and preoccupied with so many things.
Have you earn $15 before?
@Shavkat Wow then you must have a lot of notifications.
No goals for myLot this month except to reach the minimum payout amount the soonest time possible.
I have no goals on myLot. It is what it is when I have the time. Right now, I have my son's wedding on Friday and after wedding brunch on Saturday. That's all I can focus on right now.
@lovebuglena (6585)
• Staten Island, New York
I do not set any goals here, however, it would be nice if I got to $5 in less time than it took me this time around.
I'll see how it goes. I usually write 2-3 posts a day and do a lot of interacting.
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I am going to try and reach payout this month. It’s been a while since I’ve done it. Hopefully you can reach your goals. Good luck!
@prashu228 (25797)
I was not that active from Few days trying to get back to form...and do more interaction