October 1....... less than 15 days to make $5.00

Melbourne, Florida
I have to be honest the first day I joined myLot I was a little excited that I made over a dollar in less than an hour. It was about Aug 15 or so and I knew that I would have to wait til Sept 15, and my goal was to hit $5.00. But, a funeral and a hurricane later I sit here looking at $1.31 and thinking really am I going to make it this month for the payout minimum? I really need to start making some real kind of money with my computer, and for months now I have been spinning my wheels. Don't get me wrong this site is awesome and everyone has been so welcoming and kind. But, if anyone has any suggestions as to other things I could be doing that will earn me more than "pennies" I would very much appreciate it. My financial situation is dire and grim, and Hurricane Irma did not help my situation at all. In fact, she cost me money that I wasn't planning on spending and more than I could afford. Ok, I'm done with my sad sob story, I'm just an honest woman looking to make an honest buck. Thanks for listening.
You earn money in October (1st through 31st) and then it will be paid out sometime in November. To be paid in Oct, you needed to earn the $5 by Sept 30.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
Sorry to hear about your predicament, but I would suggest trying to find sites that at least pay per article if you're trying to earn a significant amount.Good luck!
@Platespinner (16492)
If you want to earn real money, it might be best to go out and get a job. McDonald's pays much better than MyLot. As to your title...you have until the end of the month (October 31st) to make the minimum in order to receive payout at or before the 15th of November.
@Deepizzaguy (13000)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I feel your pain about the lack of money. A good site to make some money is this site and if you like surveys try Sendearnings.com and Inboxdollars.com
The more active you are here the more money you will make, it is not a lot but every little bit helps.
• Pleasant Hill, California
This is not the right place to make money. It's a place to socialize. If you establish a following and write a lot, including a lot of comments on others' posts, you might make $15/month here. By the way, the 15th of the month is not the end of the payment period here. It's the end of the month. If we make over $5.00 by the end of any given month, then we will be paid BY the 15th of the next month.
You won't make too much here, but if you start to put the work in, you may reach October's $5 minimum or more that you get in November.
The pay period runs from the first day of the month to the last day, not the 15th. To get paid in October you needed $5 by midnight September 30th.