Going to try and Live Stream games on Twitch - Opinions

@Absinto (2398)
Portugal
Recently i have been having the idea of creating a well designed Twitch channel and start streaming myself playing games. If you get known and people like you, you have the chance of getting some pocket cash. This would only be a bonus for me. I love to interact and meet new people, so my idea is to play some online games and get myself some online friends to chat with. (NOTE: i am not anti social and have friends) This is just because i like the idea of meeting people all around the world that have the same taste in games as you. Or at least people could pass by your channel and try to help you play your game better. Which is what i am planning for League of Legends. Some opinions from experienced players may come in handy. Do any of you live stream anything? Would you?
I have never streamed anything, but I think your idea will have people interacting with you.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
That is my plan. What i am doing beforehand is to increase my Twitter following with people from the gaming area, so when i do stream i have a base to where i can share my channel to.