Website for selling articles, selling, not just monetizing

@ourlot (1013)
Long ago, like 6-7 years ago, there was a site I used to enjoy. That was Associated Content. It was replaced by Yahoo Voices which closed a little bit later. I want to find such a site, where your content does not get just monetized, but where you can indeed sell it without headaches some articles or other materials (images and so on). For me it's important that it's uncomplicated to work with them, since I do this internet content producing just as a hobby to disconnect from the real job.
@DrEdwi (52)
Check out Dotwriter and content gather. You can sell your articles on the two platforms.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I support your response. There is another called Articlesale.com
@ourlot (1013)
I'll check these sites for sure.
I remember Yahoo Voices, I really liked that one. Sorry that was closed.
@gauti2483 (616)
Welcome back in mylot
@ourlot (1013)
Mylot is fine, but Associated Content had a cool edge.
@ebanreb (4746)
I prefer buying in malls, stores rather than buying online.
@AkoPinay (10821)
I don't want to sell my articles. I want to own it wether I earn or not.
@KrauseHome (33368)
Not sure about sites like that anymore. I guess maybe you should check out some of the sites suggested here, and see if any of these will work for you.
I second Content Gatherer but also I like iWriter. I just cashed out a solid $20usd.
@ilocosboy (33256)
I never really experienced such this before. Maybe i'm more comfortable with earning now and not selling.
@dodoazo (11070)
The articles that are usually sold in the Internet are study conducted, research, and the like.