My child's special talent

What's up everyone, just got home from work. Finally, weekend is here. Let's all relax and have fun in the next few days!! Woohoo, anyway I just want to share what my wife found out. My wife was very excited to tell the story and I'm telling you, she had a hard time telling the complete story because she's laughing so hard! LOL. What happened was she was with my son and they were about to take a bath. Normally, my son is giving my wifey a hard time, everytime, all the time for my son to take a bath. It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just he don't want to do it with my wife. I'm not having any problems at all if I was the one whose going to clean him up or any other thing. But the funny part was, my wife was all serious and a bit pissed when my son pretends to be sleeping. She said she lost all the seriousness when my son was trying hard to pretend hahahahahah so we found out my son's new special talent today, how bout you?
Haha that is so cute and adorable. I used to do that when i was little.
@Friendlypink hahahahaha I just hope to see it personally hahahaha
@Lizirazo (2453)
That is so funny and sweet of your son.
@Lizirazo hahahahahaha it's going to be cute and funny for now, but once he grows up and he do that again, Imma smack down him hahahahaha jk
@Lizirazo (2453)
@daddypalts hahahahahaha and his gonna sue you for child abuse if you smack him. Hahahaha
@Lizirazo Not here in the Philippines, no! hahahahaha
@responsiveme (14670)
Kids do have special acting abilities
@responsiveme they do, my son is also doing fake cry but he gets scolded when he's doing that hahahahaha
@Kahl39 (1182)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Hahaha. Acting. That was my talent as well when I was young. I even had many declamation contests and I always win. My crying skill was superb according to my folks.
@Kahl39 hahahahahahah wait for your kid to do it as well, hopefully you can pass it down hahahahaha
@Platespinner (16514)
Children provide no end of entertainment!
@Platespinner you are totally correct!! They are so awesome every way and every day!! hhahahaha
@wongchoiyee (7341)
That is funny side of your son.
@peachpurple (12851)
Your son knows how to pretend after all