What is your favorite style of clothing?

When it comes to clothes, would you say you have a favorite style? I have to say that I don't care much about it, but I'm from the team that likes to wear casual clothes in first place. If that were possible, I would dress myself like this for all places. It's simple, it's nice, it's beautiful, it's good... It's casual.
@sabtraversa (13348)
Nu Goth, or casual but all black. My wardrobe really needs some make over. More black clothes, of course.
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
I would say I like a simple casual outfit for the day , jeans and a tee
I like jeans and denims and shorts and blouses that are cotton made and a tees.I also like sexy kind of tops and mini skirts.
@prashu228 (25797)
I wear and feel comfortable in causal clothes , but i avoid black color
@franxav (5204)
Half sleeved shirts, trousers, a pair of sandels in summer and a pair of shoes for winter.
It really depends on what my activities are for the day but my style is more functional than fashionable.
Yeah, I'm with you. I'm T-shirt and Jeans 99% of the time. It's comfortable, manageable, and simple. However, I do think about 'upgrading' my wardrobe, but I'm too lazy and frugal.
Casual is good, and what I wear most of the time.
@TheInvisibleMan I like to wear long skirts and in the summer shorter sleeved shirts or t-shirts.
@Anne88 (327)
• Canlubang, Philippines
My style is a laid back casual. The usual denims, t-shirts and lightweight shirts. I also like wearing just sneakers or sandals.