No Good News Stories Today

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I looked earlier for some stories to bring you today, but there wasn't anything new. So I'll look again tomorrow and hope I find something good going on in the world. I know it always gives me a lift when I find those great feel good stories. Now it's time for me to head to bed. I need to be up early for the pool in the morning. I hope you all had a great Sunday. I did get some work done on Uncertain Future and should have chapter 4 finished soon. Thanks for reading.
Ah man . Hope there's some tomorrow. And hope you sleep well.
Thank you. I did sleep well. I'll be looking soon for those good news stories.
@just4him okie dokie
One thousand ISIS fighters turned themselves in over in Iraq. That's not much, but it's all I've got.
That's good to hear.
Not every day we have good news to share, it's good enough not to have bad news.
That's true.
@responsiveme (16223)
Goodnight , have a good sleep. I am sure there is a good news story waiting around the corner
Thank you. I did. I'm sure there is too and I'm going to find it.
@dodoazo (19563)
It's the good news for me that "Uncertaint Future" would be finished soon. Give us the synopsis of that novel of yours.
I'm only on chapter 4, so it won't be finished soon. I can't give a synopsis yet, it's still too early. I don't write from any kind of outline. I write first page to last, so I won't know the synopsis until the story gets really going well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Most of what I saw was pretty sad.
Most of what I saw I had already written about, or I had already reviewed it as a possible post not to find it at all interesting. I'll look shortly to find out what's there for today. Hopefully I'll find a couple articles.
Thank you for sharing Valerie. One way you may get ideas for writing may be by reading other people's posts. You know you do not have to have ideas all the time.
I don't need ideas every time, but it's rare when I don't have ideas.
@just4him Valerie, You are lucky because lots of times I do not and then there are times when I cannot go to the computer or cannot write them down that I have ideas and then forget them. That is right you are a writer. I bet you have lots of ideas to share here with us.
@Hannihar Most of my ideas here are personal experiences. Sometimes I'll put up a short story or poem.
We will try again today. I didn't see any to share either.
It's a bummer when there isn't anything good happening in the world. That's reported anyway.
@just4him .....Even news of a festival somewhere would be nice.
@celticeagle It would, but there wasn't anything on the boards this weekend. I'm glad there is now.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
Nothing positive for me to report. Just one more effort, for me very boring. My brother drives the car at night, comes home late. He doesn't park, leave the vehicle on the sidewalk. My task every morning around 8.00 am, exit down the street, and park, to avoid a safe and expensive fine! I find it, it's not fair. His is the commitment, then his should be responsibility! Do you find?
That is irresponsible of him.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him Yes. He is really irresponsible! However I should lightly "wake up" and even with "strong manners", send him to move the vehicle instead of me! But unfortunately, I'm not able to!
@FayeHazel (18007)
Wow, chapter 4 already. I think that in itself is a good news story. Yknow - I had a thought - maybe for the days where you cannot find a good news story , you could write a fictional one, short story about something you would like to have happen somewhere
I found a couple good stories for today.
Good night and hopefully there will be many good news stories ahead tomorrow.
I hope so. I'll look in a little bit to see what's available today.
There are good news stories waiting out there to be read.
Yes, and I'm going to find them.
@sol_cee (15446)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Last Saturday TV reports about a missing 4 year old on a camping activity with his family filled me with sadness. But today, search and rescue team found him alive and okay apart from the minor scratches. Happy news!
That is happy news!
@cahaya1983 (10053)
I like to read good, positive discussions too. Especially with so many depressing things going on in the world today.
Which is why I started writing this series. No reason to be depressed all the time with the bad news available at every turn.
I like to read good new stories so now I am sad that there is none.
I'm going to look today to see what there is. I hope there is because I like reading them too.