Everything smells like glue!

Peoria, Arizona
I have either warped into my childhood where we put glue on our hands and did the most soothing things of peeling the glue off when it dried, (god, that was awesome) or I just used some glue. I finished my punch needle project, I will not be posting a picture of it here because it is a bit indecent...I mean, it really isn't it? It is just a Japanese word that means an upper female body part...but, you know! It is good to be sensitive to other's feelings. But it will be on my instagram soon, DesirousDreamer. It was a lot of fun to make though. I learned a lot, and I still have a lot to practice, but hey it was only my first run! I remember my very first thing I crochet, it was a doily and it was very wrinkled because I had no idea what increases or decreasing was, but now I know! But yeah, the whole glue thing, you are supposed to use fabric glue, but I don't have any of that so I used like 3 coats of elmer's glue on the back of my project to make sure my stitches stay and yeah...glue. It is a great scent, not really, but it smells like success of a project well done!
well said there on this.You have a way with words
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha, thank you!
@kobesbuddy (46687)
• East Tawas, Michigan
So your project is finally completed, great accomplishment!:)
• Peoria, Arizona
Yes it is ! Because I got to learn something new!
@kobesbuddy (46687)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer Great job, Felicia! And if the Elmer's glue works, that's fine, also:)
• Peoria, Arizona
@kobesbuddy Here is hoping haha
"... but it smells like success of a project well done." So, it's a good sign, haha!
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha yes! Or maybe that is the fumes just getting to my head.
Hip Hip hurray!
• Peoria, Arizona
Woot woot! And it didn't take me that long to learn it, so happy haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am going to go add you on Instagram so I can see this. Also I remember the glue on hands thing too
@prashu228 (25811)
Your project is success that's what matters